2.2K views
5.0
Turnaround Time

I am a builder of hurricane/disaster resistant homes in coastal North Carolina. I have been using Superior Walls since 2010 exclusively (I will build with nothing else). Most all of my homes are multi-story so I have some below grade and above grade as well.

As the General Contractor, I assume ultimate responsibility for whatever goes into my homes. I work very closely with my SW rep in getting the walls cast exactly as I need them. While it is possible to correct some errors in ordering after delivery, it is much better to have them correct in the first place.

I question some of the complaints here as my experience has been exemplary. My personal home is a three story SW home. I would build with SW in any part of the country and feel comfortable in it being resistant to tornadoes, wild-fires, earthquakes, floods and hurricanes.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of superior walls home. Superior Walls needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned superior walls home in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Superior Walls.

Had an Experience with Superior Walls?

Comments