Southport, North Carolina
1.9K views 0 comments
5.0
Turnaround Time

I am a builder of hurricane/disaster resistant homes in coastal North Carolina. I have been using Superior Walls since 2010 exclusively (I will build with nothing else). Most all of my homes are multi-story so I have some below grade and above grade as well.

As the General Contractor, I assume ultimate responsibility for whatever goes into my homes. I work very closely with my SW rep in getting the walls cast exactly as I need them. While it is possible to correct some errors in ordering after delivery, it is much better to have them correct in the first place.

I question some of the complaints here as my experience has been exemplary. My personal home is a three story SW home. I would build with SW in any part of the country and feel comfortable in it being resistant to tornadoes, wild-fires, earthquakes, floods and hurricanes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Superior Walls?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Superior Walls - Cannot Build My House to the Blueprint Now Superior Walls "I chose Superior Walls due to the fact that I wanted to build a conditioned crawl space house and I liked that the walls are already insulated, as well as..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more