I am a builder of hurricane/disaster resistant homes in coastal North Carolina. I have been using Superior Walls since 2010 exclusively (I will build with nothing else). Most all of my homes are multi-story so I have some below grade and above grade as well.
As the General Contractor, I assume ultimate responsibility for whatever goes into my homes. I work very closely with my SW rep in getting the walls cast exactly as I need them. While it is possible to correct some errors in ordering after delivery, it is much better to have them correct in the first place.
I question some of the complaints here as my experience has been exemplary. My personal home is a three story SW home. I would build with SW in any part of the country and feel comfortable in it being resistant to tornadoes, wild-fires, earthquakes, floods and hurricanes.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Superior Walls Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."