I am a builder of hurricane/disaster resistant homes in coastal North Carolina. I have been using Superior Walls since 2010 exclusively (I will build with nothing else). Most all of my homes are multi-story so I have some below grade and above grade as well.
As the General Contractor, I assume ultimate responsibility for whatever goes into my homes. I work very closely with my SW rep in getting the walls cast exactly as I need them. While it is possible to correct some errors in ordering after delivery, it is much better to have them correct in the first place.
I question some of the complaints here as my experience has been exemplary. My personal home is a three story SW home. I would build with SW in any part of the country and feel comfortable in it being resistant to tornadoes, wild-fires, earthquakes, floods and hurricanes.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Superior Walls Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."